IMPACT Therapeutics Enters Shanghai New Bund International Business Zone
IMPACT Therapeutics, a leading clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has moved to New Bund International Business Zone (Shanghai) to rapidly expand its R&D pipelines and meet its growing business needs. IMPACT Therapeutics researches synthetic lethality to create groundbreaking medical treatments and build the foremost product pipelines for targeted cancer therapy. Its mission as a biopharmaceutical company is to address unmet medical needs and make an impact on cancer treatment. The Shanghai team at IMPACT Therapeutics will collaborate with global R&D teams to accelerate and advance ongoing research projects.
IMPACT Therapeutics has established more than ten drug candidates R&D pipelines in the preclinical and clinical stages. These pipelines are currently undergoing clinical trials for Phase 1, 2, and 3 in China, the United States, and other countries all over the world. IMPACT Therapeutics strives to become a global leader focusing on the field of synthetic lethality for targeted cancer therapy.
Over the past year, IMPACT Therapeutics has made extraordinary achievements in developing clinical research, foreign cooperation, financing, and talent acquisition.
- Dosed a wee1 inhibitor (IMP7068) to a U.S. patient for the first time and received approval from the PRC National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) to begin Chinese clinical trials for the drug.
- Accelerated Phase-3 clinical trials of the PARP inhibitor Senaparib (IMP4297) for ovarian cancer patients in China. The inhibitor is also being combined with temozolomide (TMZ) for clinical study around the globe.
- Established a joint venture with Junshi Biosciences to accelerate the development and commercialization of Senaparib in China.
- Completed series C financing.
- Recruited a vast pool of talent to further strengthen its innovation and growth.
Dr. Bao Jun, President and CEO of IMPACT Therapeutics said: "We are very pleased to move to the New Bund International Business Zone in Shanghai. With talented staff, innovative policies, and growing capital, we believe that IMPACT Therapeutics will experience exponential growth in 2021. We will continue to embrace innovative ideas and create value for patients."
About IMPACT Therapeutics
IMPACT Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of targeted anti-cancer therapeutics based on synthetic lethality. Impact has assembled one of the most comprehensive DNA damage response (DDR) global pipeline of novel drug candidates generated by in-house discovery efforts and is expanding to other novel synthetic lethality targets to broaden its pipeline. Impact pipeline products include a PARP inhibitor（Senaparib/ IMP4297）, a Wee1 inhibitor（IMP7068）, and other novel DDR pathway inhibitors. The lead clinical program, Senaparib, is in a Phase 3 study in China, and other global clinical trials for this PARP inhibitor have also being initiated. Preliminary clinical data of Senaparib demonstrated better safety profile and wider therapeutic window compared to marketed PARP inhibitors. Wee1 inhibitor completed the first patient dose in the United States and approved for clinical trials in China.